Sunday, November 10, 2013

Backyard Finished!

I haven't blogged since June..opps. I couldn't find the hook up thingy for my camera to my computer for the longest time but I found it!

So, about a month ago we finished up a pretty serious project. And once again by 'we' I mean Scott...and some hired Mexican workers. We got a massive pile of dirt delivered to regrade the yard along with grass seed as well as arborvitae trees.

Here's the before...


Late winter yard right when we moved in.





Here is the yard all grown in in the Spring/Summer
Everything cleared, waiting for trees.
Everything torn up and arborvitae trees going in!



Here's the after...

Isn't our Flowering Dogwood tree so pretty? :)



 
Mission complete!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Those little trees are so cute! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It took a lot of time but we are so excited about the finished product :) Next year we put up a cute white picket fence!

      Delete