| Our New House! |
Our closing date was Friday, February 8th...The weekend of Snow Storm Nemo. That was really fun! (except not really but hey, we got a house!)
Unfortunately because of the storm we couldn't go to the house right away to celebrate so when we finally shoveled our way out of the apartment Saturday afternoon we went to our new house!
This is what our first 4 hours were spent doing at our new home.
We really weren't thinking. We didn't even realize we had to shovel the sidewalks surrounding our property! We had one shovel, no snow boots or appropriate gloves for shoveling. Scott took this on like a trooper even with a torn MCL! I was inside cleaning the kitchen :) Job well done. I think we called it a day after this!
Next came the inside work....
Love it! And what a sweet welcoming present all that snow was! When Rob and I bought our home, all we had to deal with right away was an overgrown lawn, lol. Poor Scott. And I'm with you, moving absolutely sucks. I don't want to even think about moving ever again...it's the pits. Yay Dana's got a blog!!
ReplyDelete