The weekend we closed was BUSY. We walked into this "clean" slate...white walls and carpet but with hardwood floors underneath...
...and we started to pull up carpet and paint everything!
I discovered that I am incredibly skilled when it comes to painting. Seriously, I am.
We had fun but we were so tired. I ended up getting sick the very next day. Maybe too many paint fumes! We continued to still live out of our apartment in Tuckahoe and move our stuff into the basement of the house little by little.
We are getting our couches and bedroom set in a couple days so I am very excited. Right now we are using my parents old couches and our bedroom is basically just a bed and an old dresser from our apartment that we will be getting rid of. There is so much to do still, of course, but I can't wait to get the furniture in so it starts looking "filled in" and cozy.
More to come!
xoxo
Love the color in the living room...what's it called? I wish I could use your painting skills to paint our family/dining room for a 2nd time. :))
ReplyDelete